Torque Cars

'06 CRV

Discussion in 'Other Honda Models' started by ToddS, 10 June 2019.

1. ToddS

ToddS Newbie

Pennsylvania
    Car:
    Elantra GLS 2.0
    I'm pretty new to the modding scene here so bare with me if I'm not giving a lot of info.

I own a 06 CRV that I want to start modding here shortly and I don't quite know where to start. It's got the K24A1 engine 2.4l vtec. There has been no work done to it, though it is a 5speed manual.

Any thoughts on what I should do first in terms of making it run smoother and more power gain would be appreciated. I'm working with around 5000$ for now and counting. It will be my daily and I'm looking to push around 350-400hp.
    Thanks!

2. bogorge

bogorge Wrench Pro

uk
    Car:
    focus rs
    I would start upgrading the suspension to improve ride quality.

3. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Supercharger or turbo,intercooler bigger injectors, fuel pump ,brake and suspension upgrade.

Will most likely need an aftermarket computer as well

I would also do some research as to the strength of the stock rotating assembly as you may need to rebuild with forged items if you want it to last.