Driving clothes

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you have any clothes that are essential or at least important to your driving?

I see people with special driving shoes (flat soles particularly for women) but there are also the leather driving gloves and sunglasses.

Do you have some things you have to wear when you are driving?

basically the only things i will try and wear everytime i drive are some running shoe's. (not like chav shox, but like little, flat thin soles and lightweight, and thin, so i can feel the pedals better and not press the break and gas at the same time :/

although saying that i did drive in my boots the other day when i couldnt find one trainer, not too bad although i did have to be carefull, cos it was hard not to press two pedels at the same time.

as long as i have got something on thats a bonus lol

i dont care what i have on but if its sunny that one day have to have the oakleys on

lol @ hdi, yes i now know it was wrong, but, i cant spell, i try, and fail lol (a bit dsylexic methinks)

Oakleys and a big grin :cool:

Nothing to do with image, the shades are because I can't see in daylight (slight problem when driving) so much so that for the bike, I have a crash helmet with built in shades like pilots have.