Top Gear... Saab Tribute.

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
An advanced warning this week as it is the Saab tribute our very own T9 was invited to. I for one am hoping to see his beast given some Stig abuse!

Sunday 26th February 2012, 8pm, BBC2.

Yep! Only in UK. :(
Nevermind. Sooner or later it will be on you tube. :)
It would be a shame not to see our Big T on TV.

Great! Thank you! Just have registered as zerowaf there.

EDIT: Seems like me and site administration got different view how "free account" should work.
is that registering to the movie forumz site or the putlocker one??

Have registered to the forum and clicked on episode 5 but movie does not start. Instead they offered to register as free user. After first round of general data they requested for card number. I canceled all. It is not matter I don't trust them, i just don't live my card numbers anywhere on the net. When buying something i got paypal registered on my bank account where i just put egsact amount of money. Otherwise there is no money on account.
See, i'm not very familiar with computers and because of that i'm paranoid. But better to be paranoid then sorry. So far i manage trough life this way even when needed to buy something on internet.

Funny thing is i just tryed again and movie starts with no issue! So, your link is great. Thanks!

Have registered to the forum and clicked on episode 5 but movie does not start. Instead they offered to register as free user. After first round of general data they requested for card number. I canceled all. It is not matter I don't trust them, i just don't live my card numbers anywhere on the net. When buying something i got paypal registered on my bank account where i just put egsact amount of money. Otherwise there is no money on account.
See, i'm not very familiar with computers and because of that i'm paranoid. But better to be paranoid then sorry. So far i manage trough life this way even when needed to buy something on internet.

Funny thing is i just tryed again and movie starts with no issue! So, your link is great. Thanks!
glad it worked for you in the end!!!
and im the same i would not ever give my debit card details over the net (apart from paypal) better paranoid than sorry!!!!:bigsmile:

glad it worked for you in the end!!!
and im the same i would not ever give my debit card details over the net (apart from paypal) better paranoid than sorry!!!!:bigsmile:

Cheers mate! Just seen race between jetman and Fabia. Going back to see the rest of episode. Insomnia is great thing. Don't understand why people fight against it. :lol:

Well that was seriously edited down :sad2: I can say now that it has been aired, there was a scene filmed in which the car raced against a Saab jet fighter around the track, it got slaughtered as you might imagine (the jet that is).
Some of the other cars which were clearly standard and actually were a prime example of their model were not used in the film either. Neo Bros who do most of the work on my baby had a stonking 9-3 V6 in black and looks like it just came of the production line, this too was edited out :sad2:

Oh well, at the end of the day Saab came out of it quite well under the circumstances so for that I am very grateful :)

Well T9, in the end of the day they are just a journalists. Was expecting a torquenuts like here, but...just a journalists aka sensation diggers.
And yes, Saab came out really well, tough we who knows more about those Swedish are aware there is more then what is presented.
Saab came down 'cause their seek for perfection in making "ordinary" cars and high social awarness. Look at their workers rights for example.
They made compromisses to low down selling prices bellow Mercedes and maybe that is what make them fall...or there is not enough architects and highly educated persons around the world. :)
Guess perfection nowadays is an luxury reserved just for extreme sport car manufacturers.

Must say I was a little disappointed not to see it. I did like how it ended with a BMW though! :lol:

All what matter is you still got aircraft engine manufacturer. I recomend RR...they also build aircraft engines. Hehehe! ;)

After all, c'mon guys! Invite Big T for a beer in some pub outside town and bring the camera. It would be a shame not to see The Beast moving. :)