Worst bit of the driving test

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which part of the driving test did you dread the most?

If you took your test again are you fairly confident you would pass or does a part of the test worry you even now?

I used to dread the hill start but my "instructor" got me starting on hills that were almost 1 in 2! :lol: On the day it was so gradual I never noticed i'd done a hill start.

The other manoever that bothered me was reversing round a corner but I practiced it so much I was reasonably confident on the day.

I dreaded the reverse parking and still do! At least I walked it on the day of the test.

i would have to say i would hate to do the hazard perception test bit, didnt do it for car test but had to do it for bike licence and it was awful, harder when you have already been on the road for a few years aswell as i saw more hazards than what they wanted me to lol

dont think i would be too worried about having to do the practical test again aslong as i had a couple of instructor lessons to get me back into driving properly instead of my normal way ;)

reverse parking in the 4x4 is cool cos the wing mirrors are that huge you can see from tarmac to sky at all times near enough anyway lol

reversing parking, just dont like doing this. but worst part is probably the examiner, 1st time i just didnt like the examiner and just got it into my head that he was a pillock and ended up failing,.

Failed my first one so didn't enjoy much of it at all really.

Passed at 2nd attempt with ease, spent most of the 40 minutes in a traffic jam on the A30 just south of Heathrow airport.

I was really eager to pass my test as I'd been a naughty boy before hand. I started my lessons in late October nd passed in early december. It only took that long because test days where all booked up.