Wierd clothes whilst driving

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the strangest thing you have worn whilst driving your car?

A friend of mine put on his wifes dressing gown, his DM boots and drove to get some credit for his electricity meter! He was stopped by the police on a spot check as it was early in the morning and they just laughed at him and let him go! :lol:

I can't think i've ever had any strange clothes on whilst driving. I do however know it is impossible to drive wearing flippers!

(Whats the difference between a clown and a middle aged man? The clown knows he's wearing funny clothes!:lol:)

lol That a good 1 Waynne
I don't think I've wore anythin wierd behind the wheel to be honest. The only thing I have done I think is drove the car without any shoes on. But thats nothin special.....

What is the strangest thing you have worn whilst driving your car?

A friend of mine put on his wifes dressing gown, his DM boots and drove to get some credit for his electricity meter! He was stopped by the police on a spot check as it was early in the morning and they just laughed at him and let him go! :lol:

I can't think i've ever had any strange clothes on whilst driving.

A 'friend' of yours?.....................whatever! :amuse:

A wetsuit's about the best I can offer.

I remember my friend driving around in his knackered XR2 wearing a crash helmet. Got some strange looks from other drivers.