Which cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just wondering what sort of cars we should put in our Header image, we have a Mazda Furai and a Lambo at the moment.

Which cars do you think would be most representative of our site?

If I was going to change this then what cars do you think we should put in the header?

Just wondering what sort of cars we should put in our Header image, we have a Mazda Furai and a Lambo at the moment.

Which cars do you think would be most representative of our site?

If I was going to change this then what cars do you think we should put in the header?

Maybe Ferrari F430, Rangerover Sport Supercharged with wide arch kit on and a RS3?

Trying to think of a different choice of cars.

Evo.......:embarrest:

:lol:

I think you should have something from both types of fuel to show we are a realistic web site, for the realistic guy. Have a nice fast motor (something sexy like a TVR, or a F40) for the petrol head, and something big and grunty like a 330d coup, or similer with the devils fuel.

Noting electric tho!

I would also think about blueprint photos or drawings of cars to show their insides as it is not all about looks.

Its funny how cars are like people. You always get the ugly people say its not all about looks..........

LOL, Just kiddin Stamford. You know we all love your MG's! :lol:

Its funny how cars are like people. You always get the ugly people say its not all about looks..........

LOL, Just kiddin Stamford. You know we all love your MG's! :lol:

You see I never even mentioned an MG there.................I know where my place is! :bigsmile: Besides I drive an MG and a Landy as when the girls dismiss the car then see the driver their breath is taken away :toung: (can't believe I wrote this twoddle) :lol:

You see I never even mentioned an MG there.................I know where my place is! :bigsmile: Besides I drive an MG and a Landy as when the girls dismiss the car then see the driver their breath is taken away :toung: (can't believe I wrote this twoddle) :lol:

Ah, I see. I work it the other way round. People see my car and think ahhhhh, yes, then look inside and see a fat bald ugly bloke!! :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Put some of members cars (with their promission of course) and behind them put some dyno sheet!
Prospects would see familiar cars and dyno sheet as promiss we talk about they wanna know - sheer power! :lol:

Put some of members cars (with their promission of course) and behind them put some dyno sheet!
Prospects would see familiar cars and dyno sheet as promiss we talk about they wanna know - sheer power! :lol:

If you do that, wate untill end of Feb, so I can get my Carbon bits on and submit my baby for draft tests! Id like to think I could make the short list :embarrest:

You would have to have MA's RS, and the Beast wouldn't even have to enter to be put on the short list!

You would have to have MA's RS, and the Beast wouldn't even have to enter to be put on the short list!

:embarrest: Not sure about mine but members cars would be most representative of the site imo. There are some deserving corkers like the Beast, SLEEPERs passion wagon and BBJ's soon-to-be carbon clad FQ ;)

Personally I'm far more interested in looking at cars I mentioned above than factory 'Rari's and stuff.

Or..... , no, that wouldn't work, it would be to much work for the admins, to have a photo of motm's car above the ''motm - name - hall of fame'' bit in the corner.

Forget it. Ill keep thinking!!

Not seen waynne post in a while. I bet he is watching us all discuss this and get excited, then inform us none of our ideas will be taken forward, and he will post his A4 and his old A3 on the banner! :lol: