where to get a front splitter and new fog light surrounds

spike2018

Tuner
Car
Golf MK5 GTI
hello all i have a 2006 ford focus titaniam, i want to put a front splitter on it but cant find one anywhere, also i cant find any new foglight surrounds as the ones on the moment look rubbish, would be greatful for any help e.g. websites or companies i could try to get some

Hi mate, what sort of look are you after? DTM style splitters are best IMHO. Have you tried our sponsors shop POTN (Link at the top of the page or www.potn.com?)

I bet your finding a lot of stuff for the older models?

Why don't you do something with your existing fog light covers? Paint them or remove them totally and put some meshing behind. As for the splitter have you tried scrap yards and such?

yer i am finding alot of stuff for mk 1 and pre 2005 models, i will give the website a try and see what they have, no i havent viisited a scrap yard never even thought of it but i will give that a try also and see what they have :), also in regardeds to the fog lights with the mesh whats the best way to attach the mesh to the cars body work as it wont have fix points on??

thanks

yer i am finding alot of stuff for mk 1 and pre 2005 models, i will give the website a try and see what they have, no i havent viisited a scrap yard never even thought of it but i will give that a try also and see what they have :), also in regardeds to the fog lights with the mesh whats the best way to attach the mesh to the cars body work as it wont have fix points on??

thanks

Some fibre glass and resin is what i'd use....