Whats the strangest thing you have in your boot?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Whilst cleaning out the boot (come on it is November :oops: ) I found a boomerang which just sort of lives in the boot. I just wondered if you had any wierd and wonderful items kicking around in yours?

Where do i start!!!!
In my trooper i have underwear and socks (clean and new in packaging), dog leads, dog toys. This is my trooper after being cleaned out!!! I'm not gonna say some of the stuff i found before i cleaned it.

I my mondeo, i have my caskets for my dogs ashes, a pair of slippers, a sleeping bag and golf balls.

They say we should always be prepared Trooper! I'm frankly a little worried about Fingers having such regular contact with his mother in law :lol: :lol:

That much contact with mother in law isnt good, i had to stay with mine for 6 months and it was really HARD!!!!!!
Then again, he could be talking about the mafia style putting her in the trunk!!!lol

My MIL has asthma so I call her Puff - and I get away with it - she's not made the Dragon connection yet :wink:

I'd have to let her out to have contact with her. :lol:

On a serious note, the only things in my boot are spare wheel's (yes I have 2), jack,wheel brace, Amp, and a 12" sub.

I found abox of broken eggs in my boot! It was wrapped in a plastic bag but it all poured out as I opened it. :(

Just found a shoe in my boot - its not my size either? It looks like a childs trainer!!! :shock:

I think someone has been using my car to smuggle children in the boot.

I've always got a couple of pairs of trainers in my boot. Also at the moment i have a spare aerial (from my old car), some febreeze, a cowboy hat (?), and sometimes my 360 and clothes. All sorts of crap half the time... I'm trying to keep it slightly cleaner than my other cars which were just piled high with junk! This is the biggest car i've had and has the smallest boot! Shabba! :rolleyes:

well: i have a 2 man tent, sleeping bag, spare wheel jack and tools, works bag, whistle, red hotpants (for working hasselhoff style 8) ) a calculator and a book on life and ecosystems...

hmm in my boot theres the compact spare, jack and complete tool kit, which is great cause it means I can change a wheel in my smart work clothes and not get dirty compared to those that are stored under the car :D

What else is there, well theres the boot lining and the boot light but not alot else.

Anything else would be extra weight slowing me down and I cant' stand things sliding around when I'm cornering at high speed.

errrr what currently resides in my Peugeot boot is a bag of starbust and the standard air-filter (which has been replaced).

I wont get into what was kept in the Fiesta's boot during the 8 months Ive had it, lol.