Torque Cars

What motorsport would you take up

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by obi_waynne, 13 September 2011.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    If you could get into the high power and highly financed world of motorsports which form of motor sport would you take up and why?

I quite fancy rally driving because it requires a pretty complete skill set and requires driving on many different road surfaces. F1, Nascar and endurance racing would I think bore me rigid as the driver.

2. Loz

Loz Torque King

Wolverhampton, U.K.
    Car:
    MX-5
    If I had the talent, sponsors & the money I'd like to do the big international Hill climb events, I love sprint tracks as it's just you & the car against the clock. Going up hill adds to the drama & really tests your nerve when you commit to all the rising blind bends.

3. fredkruger

fredkruger Torque Junkie

england birmingham
    Car:
    ford focus silver
    i would love to go rally one of those fire spitting audi quattro,s i love the sound they made aswell.and get paid for it aswell what a job.

4. Olley

Olley Track Warrior

Ruislip, England
    Car:
    E30 touring 325i
    +1. i would love to be a rally driver, failing that. a touring car driver...

5. Marc07

Marc07 Road Burner

UK - Bexley
    Car:
    Audi A8 3.7 V8 40V
    Any F2 F3 Renault2000 as F1 is just to big dream, but touring car driver would be my second choice as well

6. stamford

stamford Pro Tuner

Hampshire
    Car:
    MG ZS200
    Rallycross for me, both loose and tarmac and with an element of contact :amuse:My other love is circuit racing and some form of thundersaloon, a stupid little car with an enormous supercharged V8 in there!