What is the definitive driving tune

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Of all the music in your collection which single track is, in your opinion, the definitive driving tune?

When you start thinking about this is it pretty hard to narrow down to just one track, but please try!

It's Friday, I'm in Love, The Cure. A happy tune and when to relax by. An alternative is Boogie Wonderland, Earth, Wind and Fire, sounds superb wound up on the Harman Kardon system in the Disco!

I have a new favourite, SAIL by Awolnation. The louder you play it the better it sounds. With my Bose speakers I can really make the car windows vibrate and still enjoy perfect clarity!

Into my garage music at the moment with a bit of electro & jazz thrown in for good measure ;)

Slowly working my way around the car eradicating the bits of trim that vibrate when the sub bass is kicking :D

Recommend a few BANGING TRAX (as the youts would say - in my imagination) and I'll check them out.

I'll make a note of some of the tracks on my car iPod, I'm still hip and down with the massive for a guy in his fifties ;)