What is the coolest British car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The more you think about it the less we can claim as being british. Rover, TVR et all have gone! What would you say the high point of British Automotive engineering?

What is the best new British car we can buy today? (I bet you really have to rack your brains - an assembled in Britiain model doesn't really count!)

Bristol fighter or for the greenies the Trident Iceni a super car beater that returns 38mpg HDI will like it

although its changed since i first heard about it
dropped from 6.6 td to a 3.2td power down from 450 to 245 torque from 800 to 220lb ft

it true when you try think theres not many british car builders left although austin martin is british again

Bristol fighter
or for the greenies the Trident Iceni a super car beater that returns 38mpg HDI will like it

although its changed since i first heard about it
dropped from 6.6 td to a 3.2td power down from 450 to 245 torque from 800 to 220lb ft

it true when you try think theres not many british car builders left although austin martin is british again

Hard to answer that, as there's so much foreign investment.

Nissan 350Z?

Is that a Nissan UK vehicle? Truly, I don't know.

How about Jaguar's latest XKR?

I reckon we can count Jag as british! Even though its owned by hmmm Ford? or did they sell it recently?