Torque Cars

What ever happened to ??

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by TCJBOLDIE, 13 February 2019.

1. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    I have missed reading posts from a few long time members that seem to be MIA.

Claymore and his twin engined Volvo did it set new hill climb records ?

T9= Dr Os has been strangely quiet for some time now and have envied the love he bestowed on his 600 hp Saab daily driver. hope both Os and Mrs Os are in good health hand just snowed under with work commitments and his beloved Saab club.

Old Git = Steve our record breaking tread posts winner by a country mile with his amazing skill set building "the worlds fastest Elan" We all want to see Steve achieve his goal sooner rather than later.

Last edited: 13 February 2019
  2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Me too. I'm missing our stalwart supporters. I know some are battling with illness and life is conspiring against them so wish them all the best.

3. claymore

claymore The Torque Meister

Shrewsbury
    Car:
    T-10k,
    I'm still here :)

TCJBOLDIE and obi_waynne like this.
  4. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Colin how is the twin engined 4WD Ovlov going as I am thinking that it would be an absolute weapon that may take time to get the best out of it ?

5. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Am running out of new tread starters wile some of our regular members are taking a sabbatical.:eek:

obi_waynne likes this.