what car ?

why would i need a veyron ? a corvette c6 zo6 would do 200+ for about 70k.
i was thinking a Skyline GT-R would be a good choice.

A 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R would be the best choice if you wanna mod it. You can pick them up for good prices and they can be tuned to over 1000bhp.

Don't ignore the Toyota Supra twin turbo. They can handle lots of power and the base car is pretty fast as it is! (Skylines seem to be one of the few that can hit 1000 bhp though!)

If you have 30k, I would recommend (like Waynne said) Toyota Supra Twinturbo, like we all know that supra has six ''power/tuning" stages. Stages are not hard to install (it is following instructions) and The sixth stage makes over 600bhp almost 700, depending how you tune the turbos example.

But other car i would highly recommend is BMW M3, very aggressive car when you listen its motor, or you drive it. Of course M5 or M6 are also available but those are high too expensive.

And ONE car what is inexpensive Is Nissan 200sx/Silvia S14/15, that car has some serious horsepower and is also very goodlooking! (but one warning, Nissans own turboes are bad, they break down easily. I have own experience about those older Silvias)

If you have 30k, I would recommend (like Waynne said) Toyota Supra Twinturbo, like we all know that supra has six ''power/tuning" stages. Stages are not hard to install (it is following instructions) and The sixth stage makes over 600bhp almost 700, depending how you tune the turbos example.

But other car i would highly recommend is BMW M3, very aggressive car when you listen its motor, or you drive it. Of course M5 or M6 are also available but those are high too expensive.

And ONE car what is inexpensive Is Nissan 200sx/Silvia S14/15, that car has some serious horsepower and is also very goodlooking! (but one warning, Nissans own turboes are bad, they break down easily. I have own experience about those older Silvias)

I've seen some kits on suprastore that can make 460 bpu to 1500hp on racing gas. also can a supra be modified to accelerate form 0-200mph under 20 seconds and still be reliable on the streets ? i'm ready to put more money into this project if it has hope.

Supra twin turbo or my personal fav Audi RS4!!!! German so cant go wrong, get an MTM supercharger to bump it up to bout 535bhp and you will smoke nearly anything on the roads today.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back