Welcome Back everyone!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi and welcome back. Well as my broadband died I took a few days holiday and then the TorqueCars server died or rather just did something really wierd.

We panicked a little and as I was in the deepest darkest parts of the new forest, with no working wifi device we put up an older emergency backup of the site!

Sorry to all those who tried to sign up and couldn't and sorry to everyone else who has been unable to login and chat.

STEPS have been taken to avoid this happening - lesson 1 is not to leave someone else in charge of the server. Looks like I've just had my last holiday. Anyway - its nice to be back.:)

Sadly I am self employed so the mantra "no work - no pay" applies to time off. Plus there is no-one else to deal with things whilst I'm away so I come back to a pile of emails and phone messages!

I wondered where you got to. Does this mean I can blame you that the forum was down for a few days! Because you didn't post the server got bored and threw a hissyfit! :lol: Glad you had some time away - did you enjoy it Down South? You had some nice weather ;)

yeah part from a little spash of rain on the friday night it was good. phoned ma mum on the way back up just after i got off the m25 and she was on about snow up here.

it was good to see a mate again aint seen her in a while so spent time wandering around london and messing about. from now on im driving though it was only 6hrs and that included stopping at blyth for an hour

ok so neither you or me are allowed a holiday again great :lol:

just trying to work my way through the 44 new posts

44 new posts - yes I had a similar number to plough through when I got back (it would have been worse if the forum hadn't been down!)