Upgrading peugeot 306 dashboard/dials/centre console

daaft

Wrench Pro
Car
Pug 306
Hey, i recently bought a 306 meridian with skirts and splitters, neons and induction kit, and am looking towards upgrading the dashboard along with the dials and centre console. Does anyone know where to get them from and how to go about fitting them?

thanks

a.jpg

f.jpg

Hi Daaft and welcome to TorqueCars. Your easiest option is to get the dash recovered or retrimmed. Flocking is pretty popular. This entails removal of the dash and refitting and they can be fiddly at times. Dials usually come in kits with full instructions, most people go for the white dial look.

You might have in mind a complete makeover with a custom dash - this is a bespoke job. Where are you based I might know of a company who can do this near you.

I think you need a bit of red leather in that interior - it will nicely compliment the exterior.

The car exterior is looking great, love the kit.

hey, thanks for the welcome waynne! ye, atm im just lookin at the options available for dashboard styling etc then il consider the cost once i know more. im based in shrewsbury atm. if you do know of any in reasonable proximity to myself, if you could let me know, that would be top. thanks again :)

Xquisite automotive in Croydon are pretty good. (Thats about as far north as I get but I think they have recently opened another place further up the country.)

Alright mate, thought I'd come check out your car! It's looking quite nice mate...I like that kit, really compliments the lines of the 306. I agree with waynne on the interior. I think the whole thing should be re-done...re-trimmed seats in red (and maybe black) leather, re-covered dash with the dials you want added, died carpet, etc. All depends on how much you are willing to spend really. A fully customised interior can be rather expensive!

Have you got a pic with the neons on?

Ye i totally agree with you both. The new interior would just transform the cars appearance completely and give it a much bigger "wow" when you open the doors. Any incar lighting would also stand out much clearer with new light coloured interior.

Il get some picture of the neons over the next couple of days and upload them to TorqueCars for you to have a look at. :)

Could change the dash lights to a different colour.
I did this to my Rover 25 derv.

I changed the switches, and speedo cluster bulbs to blue leds. This was relatively simple, and only a small amount of soldering for the resistors to the leds. The speedo cluster was simply changing the bulbs to a different colour.

Cheers
Dave

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back