Fitting intercooler to Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI 90

StarDust

Car
Peuget 307 2.0 HDI
Hi guys.I have one question.I heard that it's possible to fit intercooler in peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 90. Some guys told me that it's better to get intercooler from peugeot 406 110 bhp instead of 307 110 bhp version. Is it right? Sorry for my bad english :(

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck! :)

Welcome to TorqueCars!

I think the 406 has intercooler hosing which you require before you set up a front mount intercooler... Or do you just want to replace the standard with another stock one?

Last edited:
hey and welcome.
cant help you direvtly but if its the same engine in both the 406 and 307 then i doubt the intercooler will be that different

Well my car don't have intercooler.That's why i want to add one, but i'm wondering from which car to take the intercooler. 307 110 bhp or 406 110 bhp...

On one forum they told me to get the intercooler from 406. I also read another topic and am still confused:

And it seems to be easy to fit, but i need someone to tell me exactly which intercooler to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the 406... I think there was a V6 petrol version and a 2.1 litre mechanically injected diesel version. Same engine as what Jarrus has put in his 306.