Turbo, intercooler and the rest for under £500

In the UK you would have to pay import taxes as well:(

It still looks a bit too cheap. Perhaps it is bankrupt stock. There are some bargains around but as has been said, this looks a bit too good to be true.

In the UK you would have to pay import taxes as well:(

It still looks a bit too cheap. Perhaps it is bankrupt stock. There are some bargains around but as has been said, this looks a bit too good to be true.

I don't know, this is rip off britain isn't it. Eeryone knows someone in the U.S of cheese so can arrange thier own postage. Even a new v8 from the states is not a lot of dosh however the pound has just took a bit of a knock. It is worth looking on US ebay for a lot of gear, That company has a huge business and has kits for a large range of motors.

I don't know, this is rip off britain isn't it. Eeryone knows someone in the U.S of cheese so can arrange thier own postage. Even a new v8 from the states is not a lot of dosh however the pound has just took a bit of a knock. It is worth looking on US ebay for a lot of gear, That company has a huge business and has kits for a large range of motors.

People we now know who to ask to go and buy us stuff from over the pond and mail it to us for cheaper than the companies do. ;):lol::lol::lol: