Tuning suggestions please

SPAZ

Car
3.4L GA w/sc & n20
Without a dyno I would like the ability to tune my car. I already have a reprogrammed MAF, and a PCM that was programmed on a dyno with the same supercharged car as mine. I also have a piggy back computer that adjust the timing based on RPM and Air/Fuel mixture based MAF frequency. Do you suggest exhaust temps, or can just buy a Air/Fuel gauge and watch it as I adjust ? The car looks all stock inside and out and has no gauges.

What are you aiming at here? Do you have a power level in mind. Have you done any other mods on the car?

Last edited:
It's a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT 3.4L. I put a eaton M62 roots style s/c with a 75hp NOS shot, SLP exhaust , smaller boost pulley, downpipe, cai, tranny line pressure booster and the car went 13.7 @ 102.75mph on street tires. I then added a headers, high flow fuel pump, aftermarket PCM, bumped up the fuel pressure, cc'ed/ported the heads, and another smaller boost pulley. The bottom end and cam are stock! I have a liquid to air spearco intercooler, RC matched larger injectors, and a stage 2 s/c cam waiting to go in when it blows up. I have been running this setup with the Nitrous and S/C since 2002.

The car makes around 330hp right now and weights 3375 lbs with driver. I know the has to be running some what good because I had failed emissions for 7 yrs straight and had to do a ASM test at emission station and the car passed with flying colors with the tail pipe probs in and had water coming out from the tail pipes at the 2500 RPM test