transmission problem

MarioF

Car
2001 clio 2 1.4 16v
Hello Guys

I have a problem with my automatic transmission.For some resin when the car is changing gears it has a delay in between.Please help

Question: Is these automatic transmission carry a filter!

Thanks
Mario

how long is the delay. I have a similar issue on the Mondeo but it can really be measured in microseconds and think i only notice this as i am used to driving a manual.

I bring the car for repairs because the car was not starting and the gear shift lever was lock in park.

before i bring the car to the dealer the gears was changing fine,i never had a problem with the gears.also i drive the car to the deal by starting the car direct from the battery to the starter and using the button that is at the foot of the gear shift lever under a black rubber to unlock from park to drive or reverse.the gears was changing perfectly well.they put a new computer that is on the side of the battery and a little black box that is on the transmission,i guess is the gear selection reader or calculator.
he gave me the car and told me to bring it back tomorrow so he can program the computer and even with the that the gear was changing fine the only problem that i notice is the car did not have power to climb hills when it stop and to go again.but if i
just continue drivin without stoping it will climb.that was just it.so when why they program the computer the next day it began with this problem.
Sorry for the long note.but i just wanted to explane the whole complexcity of the problem

ah
sounds like they have programed it wrong somewere along the line

i would of taken it stright back to teh garage doing it and said its no good and i dont want it back till you have fixed it this time with no extra cost

I aready brought it back but the general manager is on vacation so i am waiting on his return on tuesday.i will let you know the outcome of this problem later. thank you for your understanding God bless you

Best Regards
Mario