Torquecars £999 challenge

Nice, I was looking for a T5 for this but didn't turn any up. It's a shame there are no scimitar SS1 turbos out there for sale.

I don't see why not as long as you convert the currency and it is less than £999 GB pounds.

I thought the t5's were 7.5 secs. What are the numbers on the scimitar SS1 turbos?

Last edited:
I'm sure that it can be beaten though. I have a few ideas myself but am just waiting for one to come up at the right price.... ;)

I'm sure that it can be beaten though. I have a few ideas myself but am just waiting for one to come up at the right price.... ;)

Me too. I'm looking for a pulser that has just faild an MOT, a 1.4 Turbo Starlet or a nissan stigna (I think thats how you spell it). I'll bide my time.

I think we'll let you have that, the owner would surely drop it by £1! What are the stats then? I think we have a new winner.

I now feel sick. I have just shouted at my boss that I may need leave this week, and I had lifted the handset. Gutted. I would have flown to where ever it is, bought it, drove it back up here and repaired it. I know a good welder who could have sorted all that work out. I would have drove it and then sold it next year at a massive profit.

Cheers TN. Bring a nice black cloud over my day :(

Utter bargain wasn't it.

I now feel sick. I have just shouted at my boss that I may need leave this week, and I had lifted the handset. Gutted. I would have flown to where ever it is, bought it, drove it back up here and repaired it. I know a good welder who could have sorted all that work out. I would have drove it and then sold it next year at a massive profit.

Cheers TN. Bring a nice black cloud over my day :(