TonyC

TonyC

Car
CitroenC5 SX 2.2HDi
Oh!...is that it am I sewing?
Here is a new seamsman wondering how much I can get paid to accept your eolys fluid for my very lovable new(old) C5. HOW MUCH! she said when she thought I would have to pay.What say you all...apart from 2 words which cannot be sewn. regards to all TonyC :D

Mad as a

images

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

I'm too old to learn a new language/tricks used to drive and spanner some really strange contrivences(spelling?) but now I want an easy time.Who's this CHS and what's a Bora,Maserati don't make diesels.Hope you like some sillyness but really I am trying(very)to get to know this amazing gaul. More regards from TonyC

It is good to be welcome...thankyou...all I need now is to overcome the silicon fryups both here & in the C5....Regards TonyC

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back