theloudest.co.uk

blacklineninja

Track Warrior
Anybody got any experience with these people?

They're offering some good deals and if someone can convince me that their kit's good, I might take them up on some.

Not heard of them for ICE. I'd recommend Torque Systems - they have got some top quality installs!

i've heard OF THEM, and i remember seein a sticker on a Bass loaded car at a "Cruise" that vibrated my chest :!: .

i've also seen their website. and the Amps' Stats look like they could Launch a rocket into space.
i was going to buy from them ON EBAY (for their good deals) [direct website prices are still pretty steep].
But i ended up buying from ICE DOG (ebay-member).

Buying one of thei amps, means you have more money to spank on a Decent SUB, and you will need GOOD ones to handle all that power.
(8000w peak on their biggest amp [almost a metre long])

if i had a second chance, i would try Loudest.com out for CLASS D amps.
Make sure you get a good POWER-CAP, at least 1Farad per 1000w amplifier power, (Not RMS Power).
the brand of Power-Cap aint as important as the FARAD rating.
(FARAD = amount of power in reserve)

theloudest.com

this company is total rubbish , do not buy the stuff stick to top company that have been around for a while who know what there doing. iam an ice installer ,and ppl have came to me wither there amp , i was surprised at the price they and the power of it. but i have had all my bass head customer cum back to me saying its not working, and a quick check the fuse's have blown, wipe out the amp , open the back cover and its not a pretty site , i still have to prove it its laying around to show ppl not to from them.

i've heard OF THEM, and i remember seein a sticker on a Bass loaded car at a "Cruise" that vibrated my chest :!: .

i've also seen their website. and the Amps' Stats look like they could Launch a rocket into space.
i was going to buy from them ON EBAY (for their good deals) [direct website prices are still pretty steep].
But i ended up buying from ICE DOG (ebay-member).

Buying one of thei amps, means you have more money to spank on a Decent SUB, and you will need GOOD ones to handle all that power.
(8000w peak on their biggest amp [almost a metre long])

if i had a second chance, i would try Loudest.com out for CLASS D amps.
Make sure you get a good POWER-CAP, at least 1Farad per 1000w amplifier power, (Not RMS Power).
the brand of Power-Cap aint as important as the FARAD rating.
(FARAD = amount of power in reserve)

I had to revive this thread after reading this in the bold underlined text.
This is totally wrong.
When buying a Power Cap you Will need 1 Farad per 1000 watts of RMS power Not Max Power.

I got an amp and 2 6x9 from them last year on eBay, i paid £120 and it was very good well worth the money. I've never had a problem with the fuses. They get my vote!

Stay away from them they burn out pretty fast and very overrated on their power avoid please

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back