The NEW Theory Test

jc denton

Track Warrior
Car
MR2
The NEW Theory Test

Question 01: You are driving along, when suddenly your car runs out of petrol, do you...

A: Stop driving immediately as you no longer appear to be moving anyway.

B: Stop, get out & remove the fuel tank as this will trick your car into thinking that it doesn't need fuel.

C: lock your car & get ready to walk a long way with a heavy jerrycan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars dont suddenly run out of petrol

Enormous advances in technology means it is now possible to tell the amount of fuel that is actualy in the tank.
Obviuosly you should get one fitted

Only 'thick' people runs out of petrol completely and suddenly ;) :)
but if you do:
a) Call your mate to get you some petrol asap
b) Take tank out, go to petrol station, fill in, come back to your car and put the tank back to your car ;)
c) Just burn the car and claim of insurance
d) Do nothing

so ????
:)

Get what fitted? A tank?

My apologies I assumed you had a petrol tank fitted . Obviously this was very presumsious and for that I apologise

However would be extemely interested to find out how you managed to suddenly run out of petrol without one .

Running out presumes you had some to begin with :lol:

If I was driving along and 'suddenly' ran out of petrol I would hand the keys back and get the bus forever. Now if I was driving along and the car stopped for no apparent reason and I couldn't get it to start no matter what then I would use my yellow piece of plastic and call that 'very, very nice man' ;)

I can see this thread being locked very soon........

I've run out of petrol.

Years back I had a Fiat Regatta and the filter had come off the end of the intake pipe in the petrol tank and kept letting crud foul up the carb. So I took the tank off, removed the entrance plate, refitted a filter and put it back. I put a gallon of petrol in from a can and set off for the petrol station a few miles away. I ran out about a mile away.

QUESTION 2: During your driving test you should aim to impress your examiner by...

A: Operating the gear stick with your mouth.

B: Take every corner broadside to show your skill.

C: Show that you are totally in control by threading the wheel.

QUESTION 2: During your driving test you should aim to impress your examiner by...

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Nice one m8

D: Performing a donut, climbing out onto the roof and getting back in and getting back to catch the donut powersliding to the exit!

:lol:

D. drive onto an abandoned airstrip, turn into ken block, and film "Gymkhana 5: The drivers test"