The most annoyed you have been

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the most annoyed you have been in connection with your car or driving?

What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you whilst driving or pehaps it is something that has happened to your car? Perhaps you have just been really annoyed with your car over something it did or didn't do? Was it a garage that annoyed you the most.

Mine Has to be getting the wing dented whilst it was parked by a hit and run. This was even more annoying than being stuck behind a slow doddery driver:evil:

What is the most annoyed you have been in connection with your car or driving?

What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you whilst driving or pehaps it is something that has happened to your car? Perhaps you have just been really annoyed with your car over something it did or didn't do? Was it a garage that annoyed you the most.

Mine Has to be getting the wing dented whilst it was parked by a hit and run. This was even more annoying than being stuck behind a slow doddery driver:evil:

I broke down once on the motorway about 40 miles away from home. I was in my mum's Land Rover Discovery it broke down about 5 oclock. So we phoned the rac gave the the mile marker number and waited for recovery. (told them it was a Land Rover and that it needed a flat bed). Got a phone call off the recovery man asking what sign's we could see around us. Told him an he told me they'd phoned him to come but he was in London! I was closer to Leeds! So the Highways officers stopped by us to see if everything was ok. They ended up telling the Rac where we was. Anyway 2 hours later an Rac man turned up. In a Transit van!!!! Then told me he couldn't tow us. (I knew that anyway) So another hour and a half later and the flat bed turns up. I got home at quarter to 12. I was so annoyed it really did wind me up....:mad::mad::mad::mad::lol:

I got carved up on a mini roundabout last week by a chav on a hairdryer, he undertook me and slowed down. I nearly rammed him off the road he was such a dick! He then slowed down even more, I revved my engine pretty high, the other chavettes behind me dropped well back by then!

They peeled off into the village I drove through, if it wasn't for my daughter being in the car I would have parked up and slapped him one!

Put me right in my box I can tell you, it is one of my pet hates, chavs on mopeds in packs on the roads :evil: I want to wipe them out! They are worse than bluebottles around a picnic on a summers day.

I got carved up on a mini roundabout last week by a chav on a hairdryer, he undertook me and slowed down. I nearly rammed him off the road he was such a dick! He then slowed down even more, I revved my engine pretty high, the other chavettes behind me dropped well back by then!

They peeled off into the village I drove through, if it wasn't for my daughter being in the car I would have parked up and slapped him one!

Put me right in my box I can tell you, it is one of my pet hates, chavs on mopeds in packs on the roads :evil: I want to wipe them out! They are worse than bluebottles around a picnic on a summers day.

I had an arguement with a petrol hair dryer the other week. He was right on my bumper so I slowed down to 15mph an when he tried to go round me I just accelerated abit an kept him behind me..... :D But they are annoying your right there mate

driving back from dorset (to newcastle(ish)) in my old pug on my own, set off at 10pm so i knew i was gonna have clear run home, alternator went half way home, managed to crawl (literally) along the m1 in the fog (quite a bit scared that i was gonna die) cos didnt want to park up at side of road cos knew someone would end up not seeing car cos of fog and would cause major accident. luckily some nice lorry driver stumbled across me and was nice enough to drive behind me with headlights on full beam so i could see where i was going (headlights were failing and hazzards werent too clever either), managed to get to nottingham services (bought lorry driver a coffee to say thanks for saving my life). foned recovery who then took 4 hrs to get to me. took me 13 hours to get from dorset to home, stupid stupid stupid car :( lets just say i wasnt a happy bunny and recovery company got a major abuse when i got home.

fixed it then wrote it off a month later :(

also had the same as you waynne, someone drove into the back of the cav bout a month ago smashing back light and leaving nice deep scratches down rear quarter and just drove off...........

both master and slave cylinders went in my car, that was ok
but blocking the rd on a friday in rush hour was embarrising, with all the beeping and dirty looks,

i hated that day

i was cut up by somone in a wst van (we sell tyres) he cut me up when lane changed from 2 to 1 i beeped at him gave him a wave with my finger and he slowed down so i over took him and drove off when i went to 2 lanes again so he must have bolted after me and cut me up again at next roundabout this really pissed me off so i done him on the roundabout and slammed my breaks on grabbed my mini bat at went for him ended up me in station him being charged and me with a caution :D

i was cut up by somone in a wst van (we sell tyres) he cut me up when lane changed from 2 to 1 i beeped at him gave him a wave with my finger and he slowed down so i over took him and drove off when i went to 2 lanes again so he must have bolted after me and cut me up again at next roundabout this really pissed me off so i done him on the roundabout and slammed my breaks on grabbed my mini bat at went for him ended up me in station him being charged and me with a caution :D

The petrol hairdryer rider that I had an arguement with didn't end up in a cell but I bet his face hurt the following mornin.....;)

The most annoying thing for me was someone hitting my bumper and driving off, I got it repaired then about a month later someone hit the other b***** side!

When some **** drove into my boot and just drove off ahhhhhhhhh!!! I had to get it replaced!
And when i was sat at traffic lights this old couple just drove in front of me, and then was stuck behind them for about an hour!!!

This morning on the way to work I was very annoyed!

It took me 40 mins to get to work instead of the usual 60 mins!

Why can't it be like this everyday! :cheesy: