The apology thread

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We all make mistakes when driving so I thought we'd have a thread where we can apologise to other motorists for our actions and explain ourselves.

I'll start off.

Really sorry to the lady in the Multiplas who let me through a gap and I didn't thank her. I was a bit distracted by how ugly your car was but I really do appreciate your courtesy! ;)

sorry to the goverment and gardai for wasting your time with all my offenses
im off the rd now, but in 6 months time, il have a fresh liscence so take it easy for 6 months

im sorry that i didnt hit the micra that pulled out on me today! cause when i papped my horn he gave me the fingers
jackoff.gif

sorry to the women yesterday that i did not give way even thou it was her right of way

but once you get the power going on the landrover you cant just stop to let someone go it takes to long to get there

plus i had a bigger car then you lol

I'm really sorry to the chap who cut me up on the Embankment in Plymouth and then called me a #!#!#!#!er. I didn't mean to force you into the layby and i didn't realise the tide was in when i chucked the keys from your red mondeo into the estuary. Once again, sorry, next time i'll anticipate you pulling out from the junction even if i am only ten feet away and travelling at 40 m.p.h.

Whilst i'm at it, i'll make the most of this thread and apologise to the chap who i emptied the entire contents of my ashtray on, through the roof of his shiney new beemer or merc at the traffic lights on Exeter Street, Plymouth a few summers back. Can't remember the exact car now to be honest but if i can be bothered to take all my rubbish home and empty it, so can you.

There's more but i'll only be tagged with being overly aggressive if i type them all. :lol:

I have mellowed a bit since then but there's plenty more, :embarrest:. Back then i was still in the Marines and was a bit more aggressive, and a lot fitter.
None of us are perfect but if i make a mistake on the road that obviously doesn't result in pandemonium then i'll gladly admit it's my fault and apologise.
I certainly wouldn't call the other driver a few choice swear words, life is too short, cut me up and it may be even shorter. :lol::lol::lol: No, only joking.

Sorry to the idiot in the polo who tried to ram me off the road in july. I forgave you for trying to barge into my lane (and for you being in the wrong lane in the first place), therefore, you should have the good decency to accept my hitting the horn and choose not to call me a "w4nk3r" through my open window.

So, to make up for it I gave you the opportunity to forgive me for punching you.

It wasn't big, it wasn't clever and I over-reacted. But please, know when your in the wrong. I do!

this is a great thread, cb give us more!
i would like to apologise for the taxi driver who i blocked at the traffic lights after trying to overtake me in the centre of town with cars coming towards us and then proceeding to stick the fingers up at me that i could see in the rearview mirror. unfortunately you locked your doors as i came towards you and so i couldnt smash your face in so your bonnet had to be bent inwards instead. Am sure your passengers would have given oyu a little extra that day.

Sorry to the chap in the C36 AMG I came up against a few weeks ago - for thoroughly beating you. Maybe launch control was cheating - we'll never know. You vanished into my rear view mirror ;)