Stickers!!

yeah its called t**t, I usually stick it on my forehead or someone elses if I'm feeling in a funny mood.

Being serious I do not possess such a thing, I only have badges!

Please post a pic.

yeah its called t**t, I usually stick it on my forehead or someone elses if I'm feeling in a funny mood.

Being serious I do not possess such a thing, I only have badges!

Please post a pic.

Haha, well i think from your other message, you realised it was a torque sticker, im not sure how to post a photo, but i will at one point, where do you drive about to? :) go into weston super mare much?

Haha, well i think from your other message, you realised it was a torque sticker, im not sure how to post a photo, but i will at one point, where do you drive about to? :) go into weston super mare much?

Yeah I go up to there occasionally, sometimes go out up there too. Aint been for a while though, I'm more round Taunton area.

Yeah I go up to there occasionally, sometimes go out up there too. Aint been for a while though, I'm more round Taunton area.

Oh right, well im from wells, so thats like 30mins, your car sounds nice by the way, on a sunday night weston gets packed with cars, sometimes it take 10mins just to go round the Mcydees car park, everyone is parked up with there bonnets open. that your scene? :)

Oh right, well im from wells, so thats like 30mins, your car sounds nice by the way, on a sunday night weston gets packed with cars, sometimes it take 10mins just to go round the Mcydees car park, everyone is parked up with there bonnets open. that your scene? :)

Thanks, sounds good, I'm deffo gonna come up one night. Never thought weston would be like that!

Thanks, sounds good, I'm deffo gonna come up one night. Never thought weston would be like that!

Thats Brilliant, well would be cool get to know other people down there, i go in with a friend, and then meet up with other people, its really funny cos there is always races as the roads are perfect for it, some of the cars there have had over 20k spent on them. my e-mail address is hammy9876@hotmail.co.uk give me a bell if your gunna go on sunday.:)