silicone hoses

vicktor

Tuner
Car
seat leon tdi cupra
wanna upgrade silicone hoses on a seat leon1.9 tdi engine code A.R.L. loads off companys do the petrol but just can't find any diesels.

thanks for the link mate, gonna do abit more research on that, might be a big job,have you done it that way for ya pug? about time us oil burners were looked after by the likes off samco,forge.Etc.

Na i havent gone down that road yet.... im playing with idea of putting an intercooler on my car, ive only got the 90hp 406 so it doesnt have an intercooler.im having the car remapped next month so ive got to get as much done as i can. having an intercooler on my car would mean ive got to go down the same road as you by custom building my own hose kit.

check an see if you can get your car remapped.... from what i know an researched.... BIG power can be gained from any turbo diesel car with a remapable ECU. Check out
www.celtictuning.co.uk

yeah done some research into this already, can take it 30bhp more, make mine 180bhp and about 320lbf torque but standard clucth won't take that so gonna keep it below 300lbf.Will get P-Torque to do it has a really good reputation.

done more searching found out SFS now do the silicone hose upgrades for my car, yipeeeee!!! but gonna cost over £500 plus vat looks like i better start savin more.

All you need to do mate is get intouch with Samco in Whales, tell them your specifications and they'll make em for you mate. I've had to have 3 custom made ones fro my Scooby ;) It' will also usually work out cheaper ordering them directly from Samco rather than going through a tuning company such as DemonTweeks etc ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back