Sidi holden

How much were you looking to spend on your car?

Will it be used as a daily car or are you just saving it for the weekends?

How important is it that the car retain it's reliability and economy?

You could smooth out the airbox and drop in a cotton sports panel air filter. Then fit a sports catalyst and this will have sorted out the breathing. The rest depends on how much you want to spend and your plans for using the car.

Yes as Waynne has already suggested. Trimming some weight off would also work but only if that fits in with your plans. I know those cars weigh a bit. What tuning items are available via Holden Tuning out there?

How much were you looking to spend on your car?

Will it be used as a daily car or are you just saving it for the weekends?

How important is it that the car retain it's reliability and economy?

You could smooth out the airbox and drop in a cotton sports panel air filter. Then fit a sports catalyst and this will have sorted out the breathing. The rest depends on how much you want to spend and your plans for using the car.

I dont care much about the economy but must be reliable. Airbox smoothing, Sort out the factory one or splash out on aftermarket gear?

Yes as Waynne has already suggested. Trimming some weight off would also work but only if that fits in with your plans. I know those cars weigh a bit. What tuning items are available via Holden Tuning out there?
not getting much help right now from the locals. Trimming weight is a must. Car weighs as much as an elephant- but love the reving

Find yourself an ex-police set-up. A colleague had one fitted in his ute, was a blue-printed engine and with racing brakes and suspension it went like stink. I had the pleasure of having it for 2 weeks whilst working there on business :bigsmile: It was his company pick-up with signwriting.

Find yourself an ex-police set-up. A colleague had one fitted in his ute, was a blue-printed engine and with racing brakes and suspension it went like stink. I had the pleasure of having it for 2 weeks whilst working there on business :bigsmile: It was his company pick-up with signwriting.

Sounds awesome. Did yoy pull in it?lol