saludos!!!

E

emsi

Hola colegas apartir del dia de hoy me incorporo a este gran foro dodnd espero poder contar con la cooperacion de aquellos q me la puedan otorgar, tengo un ibiza 06 1.6 al cual le kiero varias modificaciones, desde estetica, suspencion, motor (darle mas caballeje y potncio para arrancones) sonido etc.
como se daran cuenta son uchas cosas q tngo en mente.
soy de xalapa, veracruz, mexico city.....
estamos a la orden.....: Bigsmile:

Hola!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Do you know some English by any chance? My Mexican/Spanish is none to good :lol:

Translation:
Hello colleagues present day after the year I joined this great forum dodnd hope I can count on the cooperation of those q can give me, I have a 06 ibiza 1.6 to kiero several changes which will, from aesthetics, suspension, engine (give more nags and potncio to arrancones) sound etc.como will realize things are uch q mente.soy tngo in Xalapa, Veracruz, mexico city ..... we .....: Bigsmile the order

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome. :D

I love Burritos. Thats made me think. There is a Taco Bell down the American Land out here. Might go and get one Tomorrow. Hmmmmm Burrito.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back