S2000 advice needed!!

My boss has an s2000 and is slowly getting it ready for supercharging. Very slowly mind, all he's done so far is fit a vented bonnet to keep the heat down.

I think that practically cover all financial advice. As far as the car goes, many people have made this switch and I suspect a lot of regret. I went to the heavily modded 2004 model base 01 S2000 Z and I'd do it again. You can find low-S2000 is 2.3 miles in great condition for about $ 12 - $ 13k, maybe something to watch if you're itching change.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

The only weak spots on the S2000 that I know about are the valves. If it starts to rattle or loses power get them sorted. Other than that you have bullet proof reliability and a great fun car.

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back