Car
Micra 160sr
http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_reports/ruf-ctr3.htm

does anyone like this? i love it.

RGT_01.jpg

or this?

RGT_02.jpg

just look at the stitching!

Yes, aswearing, that should do the trick. Apart from the porsche green bits sticking out at the extremities. Got to agree, drop 1400kg to about 700 kg would really make it go.

Love it, and cos its green you would get away with the London congestion charge!

oceaness said:
Completely off topic:

Lol can we just stick some random energy efficent sticker on the car and try arguing that??

energylabeltw6.gif

car do come with them now noticed it when a went to pick up the bora from edinburgh the cars in the showroom all had the stickers on them showing which tax brand they well in

been looking, sure its possible :)

what diesel engine would you recommend for sporting performance? and with which modifications? :D

The VAG unit. V10, forty valve motor with two pairs or turbochargers.

I think the problem would be fitting it into the middle/back of the car. Also, its sheer mass (weight) would upset the handling.

Alternatively, how about the 2.7 litre PSA/Ford V6 twin turbo. Might just about be able to jam it in.

I'm being silly here, taking the p... out of my own posts. In a raw two seater with no luggage space it's got to be a petrol engine that revs to 9000 rpm. Diesels do everything else beautifully in big sporty saloons but not in lightweight racers.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back