Reckless driving.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I cannot believe what I saw the other day. A guy in his car was shaving whilst driving along. (And you thought mobile phones impaired your ability to drive.)

Then I saw another guy who appeared to be taking off a jumper.

Have you ever done anything like this? Would you be tempted?

Not the shaving part,not hairy enough.lol
I must admit i have took a jacket of and alway's put lippy on whilst driving,but this is very stupid of me as it only takes a split second for something to go wrong.

Recently followed an ageing driver who paid so little attention to the road that the car mounted the kerb on the opposite side of the road.

Another one today. I saw a guy driving a van - or rather I saw the MAP he was holding UP and Reading!!!! :shock:

I had a full car load yesterday going to a party and then i had this idiot come past me like i was standing still in a Nissan silvia (bear in mind i was doin about 45-50mph in a 40 limit) and then i came to the next round about only to find him drifting the island several times stopping all the traffic, the idiot didnt even have number plates on

Yeah and I was out in My Nissan Silvia the other night and this car filled with loads of people was in the way so I just overtook them, the guy must have thought he was in a 40 zone or something. Then I got a bit confused on a roundabout but finally chose a direction to go in. Guess what when I got home someone had nicked my No plates?!?!?

(Only joking! There really are some morons on the road!)

:lol: :lol: well you would be supprised how easy it is to get lost in redditch despite its size its mostly made up of duel carrage ways and a load of round abouts, someone even turned the round about into a calender and thats been going for a couple of years now :lol:

It is worrying though thinking about what people do on the roads after seeing stuff like that, but its almost a regular accurance that someone somewear is doing somethin stupid up hear