Pug 206 Diary

Ok, this is gonna be a diary of mods with step by steps of how i done them ect a few other forums do them and they are always good reads i havent done anything as of yet but i have a few pics.

Ok, so what i have planned is a nice set of 17" black rims tinted windows light sound system upgraded brakes as the brakes are crap maybe an induction kit and a nice sounding exhaust. all very light mods im purly going for style as it is a 1.1 so i have no false hopes of power haha just want to make it nice inside. I may also strech to steal a GTi spoiler and leather bucket seats if they fit.

Attachments

• Me x473.jpg
    Me x473.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 8
  • Me x474.jpg
    Me x474.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 2
  • Me x475.jpg
    Me x475.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1
  • Me x476.jpg
    Me x476.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1
haha, i was thinking that but then i though should i not just buy the gti because the whole point of getting a cheap 1.1 was to save money for a few years plus no claims and then buy a rocket but latley i have been thinking buy a garage or rent and buy a fast car that needs work and make a project out of it and take my time and when its ready ill have a every day car and a track car ?

but the mods will still come on this

Will look quite nice when done i imagine, thats the sort of thing i want to do with my pug just dont know where to start, got half the ICE done but havent a clue when it comes to exhaust ,tinting etc.

Good luck;)

thanks, i have never done exhaust either but im sure ill see it done my decision is easy as i just sold my old sound system the rims first make it look a bit sporty i hate the wheels on at the moment, then it will be sound system, then exhaust and possibly tints

Good idea for a thread. Thanks for this and I look forward to reading the updates to your project.

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back