Post up your stats lads

carl1968

Tuner
Car
RS6 c5
What about members own rides?,

This is a thread to post your Hp and Torque figures?, maybe backed up with a scan or photo of your dyno graph?,

I have an old one for mine but think a trip to Area 52 to see Jas is on the cards

Lets see whos running what and how powerful it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only have engine builder's figures based on our discussed spec for engine.

Car will be used mainly for drag racing, but hope to do a little sprinting and hill climbing. It will be road legal.

520bhp and 450lb/ft on pump fuel
approx 610bhp on Q16 race fuel
Car weight estimated at 650Kg

Once in car off to the rolling road for set up.

Ok specs as per latest info for mine are:
RS6 at 525bhp, will need to find the dyno graph out for torque, but will put a new one up once it's been done again
Audi coupe, 113bhp, torque unknown
Cabriolet 2.3, 133bhp again torque unknown
Mev Rocket, this has a brand new crate engine (2.0L Zetec) to fit and should be approx 135 bhp, weight approx 600kg so should give the RS a run for it's money,
C1.....67bhp.....it is the kids car after all!

The A4 tdi was pokey at 297 bhp and 527lbs/ft with both water/meth and Nos running, now sold

Not posting mine as too pathetic! Mine's more to do with the driving experience on track than power. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it! :D

This isn't a 'mine is bigger than yours' competition. It will be interesting to see what power is considered suitable for your planned use of the car. We should add our planned use of the power we have.

haha okay my turn i will win my
Vauxhall Astra 1.6 twinport
A whopping 105Bhp ( it think )
and a amazing 140ftlb
that was the standard out of the factory
weighing i think about 1350-1400kg

The problem is that without a dyno print out things often need to be taken with a pinch of salt .
Please note i did say some and if numbers are qualified as expected on say an ongoing build thats fine.
Also please no "mates" print out or ones that have been found on the net to prove a point.

Now i was going to post the stageas last dyno sheet but it would seem i cant copy and paste from photobucket anymore ?.

Last edited:
Tight budget:
Remove calipers and make sure pistons are free moving
Replace existing flexible hoses with good quality stanless steel braided hoses.
Change the fluid.
A good quality brake pad but don't be tempted to use race or harder pads as these only work when very hot.
The difference will be noticable.

what does the min bit mean ???

Min. HP/Trq. @ coming off of 2500rpm. Max hp./trq coming off of 6100rpm. Max Rpm/fuel shut off is set at 6600rpm

what engine has she got ???

6.4L/392 cid 10.9 to 1 cr AFR set at 11.4 to 1 max to be safe. Part throttle to WOT is set at 10.6 to ease into WOT as they are speed dense AFR.

And the last dyno was the base line stock before supercharging was added.

I must get mine on a Dyno it will be interesting to see. In ECO mode probably only about 145bhp, in race mode who knows? I could be pushing 190bhp. The car feels so much quicker after the performance/race map is applied and is still pretty cheap to run. As a daily driver it is the right tool for the job.

I do miss my A4 Quattro though!

Reactions: Teo
My MG does not have the cheapest or easiest engine to obtain decent figures from. So I have extracted what I can within reason and on a budget. I could go further but it wouldn't be worth the outlay and it would make it too fragile. Plus some parts are now obsolete. I had mine remapped several years ago once I had done the initial mods and hit near on 200bhp. Like I said not great figures but where it makes it up is in the handling department. I could go supercharger but they are well known to implode. Even the QED parts are expensive and getting anything near 260-300bhp is in BTCC budget figures! When driving mine on track I get a kick from knowing I can out-perform more exotic machinery purely down to wringing everything I can from the car and myself. There, numbers don't mean a thing ;)

As already said dyno results are to be considered just a number as no two are ever the same, so if chasing numbers best to stick to the one dyno and log the results so you can record the changes made. I've not been near one for around 7 years or so since remapped as not bothered unless it is down on power and need to know why. I took my daughter to an old school one near me as her car needed rejetting and not many around can do this. He doesn't do ecu based cars!

Maybe we should organise a dyno day, Rob knows John in Kent who has an awesomely accurate Dyno which doesn't mess around with flattering conversions giving you an actual power at the wheels. We'll need about 10 takers to make it worthwhile!

my fault seems my ipad was the problem anyway...............

The stagea will probably rev to 8500 but the rev limiter is set at an absolutely safe 8000. It wasnt taken muxh above 7000 rpm because the 700cc injectors were starting to max out
I now have 1000cc injectors and a 100o injectors but since there are no figures I will stick to the gragh.

mapped for mid range torque rather than out right power 625 bhp with about 540 ft llb at just over 4000rpm (560 max)

my current 206 gti stands at 136bhp/147lb/ft

my old r5 gt turbo 230bhp/213lb/ft it was more but i never had it back on the dyno the lower lines you see were when it was at 178bhp

my old throttle bodied mg zr was 192bhp 155-160lb/ft (i think) not got a graph knocking about of that but it was alot of fun used to surprise many motors.

my fault seems my ipad was the problem anyway...............

The stagea will probably rev to 8500 but the rev limiter is set at an absolutely safe 8000. It wasnt taken muxh above 7000 rpm because the 700cc injectors were starting to max out
I now have 1000cc injectors and a 100o injectors but since there are no figures I will stick to the gragh.

mapped for mid range torque rather than out right power 625 bhp with about 540 ft llb at just over 4000rpm (560 max)

All this passionate LOVE for Horsepower!! <B Or is it an OBSESSION???? LOL-LOL :D I would have to say Obsession is the stronger word here!!! |B Perfectly normal for all us "Gear-Heads" - world-wide!! :cool:

I have a bit of a pet hate with most of these Dyno graphs as they're all 'corrected flywheel power'... so its a guesstimate at best.

On a Dyno' you're measuring the power at the wheels... after all drivetrain loss and after things like alternator, water pumps, PAS pumps etc have all taken power away too. All cars will have different losses yet a Dyno will typically have 3 correction factors in place... Typically 15-17% for FWD, 19-23% for RWD and 27-33% for AWD (purely at the dyno operators personal preference, opinion).

I much prefer a dyno graph that quotes wheel horsepower/torque (the actual values it measured). Yes it means a lower reading but its the actual power at the wheels (what sends you down the road anyway) and means people can compare a dyno graph from one guy to the next.

For example Waynne's 140BHP Audi A3 will run typically 115-125bhp at the wheels. The last one I saw made 122bhp at the front wheels stock.

my old r5gtt was 200bhp at the hubs as it was ran on a dynapack hub dyno at wgt. so a 30bhp drivetrain loss ouch.

my 206 gti says its 122bhp engine power 136 flywheel

I have a very dull diesel focus with a whopping 140bhp!!!!

I can actually benchpress more kg than i have bhp. My 1rm is 141kg which is pretty good for a short 44 year old.

Found my old R33 GTR dyno prints if anyone wants to see what a standard GTR with just a Nismo decatted exhaust fitted produced as there's not many unmodified RB26 engines left out there

20130709_110243_1.jpg
This was with faulty O2 sensors which caused the squiggles at the top end of rev range

20130707_170902_1.jpg
After the new sensors were fitted. Squiggle at the very end now was due to the Attessa Pro 4wd system shifting the power around to try and escape the rollers. If I could of found a hub dyno nearer then 300 miles away like Abbey motorsport have I would of got a more accurate reading.

20130423_123642_1.jpg
Was a fantastic engine though

I have a bit of a pet hate with most of these Dyno graphs as they're all 'corrected flywheel power'... so its a guesstimate at best.

On a Dyno' you're measuring the power at the wheels... after all drivetrain loss and after things like alternator, water pumps, PAS pumps etc have all taken power away too. All cars will have different losses yet a Dyno will typically have 3 correction factors in place... Typically 15-17% for FWD, 19-23% for RWD and 27-33% for AWD (purely at the dyno operators personal preference, opinion).

I much prefer a dyno graph that quotes wheel horsepower/torque (the actual values it measured). Yes it means a lower reading but its the actual power at the wheels (what sends you down the road anyway) and means people can compare a dyno graph from one guy to the next.

For example Waynne's 140BHP Audi A3 will run typically 115-125bhp at the wheels. The last one I saw made 122bhp at the front wheels stock.

Two guys walk into a Pub, one says set-em up and the other says GO! Last drink down-Looses.:rofl: The two things all of this bragging does is: #1-Brings us closer together as Gear-Heads and
#2-Gives Us "PRIDE"in our Rides|B Now you are somewhat correct, it is only a guesstimate until they are lined up and the light turns Green!:cool: Then all the BS is over and the Truth is revealed!! |B

Last edited: