polo mk4 body kits

their not the best pics to see all the mods its quite dark

the only thing i can add to the lists is the side rub/bump strips have been removed. and for some reason not smoothed:confused:

no seriously my thoughts on VW's with jap bodykits really wouldnt go down well! :lol:

im a VW enthusiast, not an out and out modifier.

im quite impressed you managed to get quite a few between ya guys :)

side strips aren't smoothed in because he still wanted some definition on side of the car.

rear wheels not spaced.

theres a shedload of stuff been done, yet at first glance its almost a standard polo.
i particularly like the fact its rolling on polished mk2 golf Pirelli P slots, a very uncommon choice of wheel for a mk4 polo, and one that instantly sets it apart from other polo's.

Thats NOT my car btw, im just finishing off a mk1 golf cabrio with 170 odd bhp 2l 16v lump :) its almost standard to look at, aside from a few little touches to set it apart from the crowd. coilovers, painted steels, bullet mirrors, checkered bonnet, relocated front number plate etc.

its not finished yet, but will be in next few weeks, so il put up a gallery then!

tbh mate if anyone is in to cars they will like vw's. i know i do i drive a mk4 golf in drag:amuse: and i still think the corrado is one of the best looking cars on the road
nod.gif
and the new scirocco:love:

and i completely agree jap kits on any european car not just vw's look terrible!! but joshy1991 is still young and wants to stand out (attract the young ladies attention:amuse:) and that kit will make his car stand out and get the desired effect

and how can you tell the difference between the mk1 and mk2 p slots???

sorry wot. o thats funny herb. i dnt want to modify my car to attract ladies lol. and no not men either. i have always liked modding cars. yes it is a little bit of the stand out factor but i like cars and to me the polo is my first car and i would like it to look how i want rather than buy another car and start again and spend more money. i prefer the 106 but for a £1000 id rather modify me polo and keep that. i do like the polo pics above . and i like cars that are modified like the polo above but myself i would rather be able to see the mods and then its all worth it. thats how i look at it. to me its a bit like buying a painting . if u put it on the wall . u would like to see it raher than paint it the same colour as the wall. u know its their but its not so clear. but yeah im still young and have alot to learn like how to crash my polo with style lol.

im hoping this new kit will be what im looking for. cos pics of them are always different to the real thing

o ok. i got it from venom motorsport.co.uk . its under body styling then it comes up with makes and if you select the FK it will be on there somewhere. but mine isnt straight and its not attached how it should be. i have screwed it to the top bit of the standard grill. but its not how i think it should be mounted.

heres the rest of my pics i have got so far. ive got to take a pic of my new tail lights and indicators yet. ive also de wipered the back window and have removed all the stickers from the outside of the car cause i dont like them anymore

oh i painted them . the light blue is with brake caliper paint nd the dark blue is with the paint i had left over from the front bumper. pedals and mats were blue anyway

did you find the light brow?