picture search help please

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
well after seeing an integra type r today with lexus lights and them looking really nice and really suiting the car. my mates dont believe me they keep saying lexus light dont look good on any car
so can anyone good with google help me find a pic of an integra with lexus lights please cause i have been searching for the last hour with no success i have to prove this to my mates cause i like to back up my claims and prove people wrong so if anyone can find a pic of the above it will be very much appreciated :D

cheers for that lads i couldnt by any combination find a pic of the integra with the lexus lights on so now in the pub tonight i will have photographic evidence and make my mates eat their words

well after seeing an integra type r today with lexus lights and them looking really nice and really suiting the car. my mates dont believe me they keep saying lexus light dont look good on any car
so can anyone good with google help me find a pic of an integra with lexus lights please cause i have been searching for the last hour with no success i have to prove this to my mates cause i like to back up my claims and prove people wrong so if anyone can find a pic of the above it will be very much appreciated :D
i think that if a car is either black or silver, lexus lights will suit it
any other colour car, and it looks brutal