Torque Cars

Performance 09 Rio

Discussion in 'Kia Forums' started by TheDarkAlly, 4 October 2011.

1. TheDarkAlly

TheDarkAlly Newbie

Portland OR
    Car:
    Rio LX
    Hi all!

I'm a college student in Portland OR, and I've decided to start learning whatever I can about cars on my days off.
    Right now I've got a little 09 Rio that I'm hoping to transform into something a bit more manly in style lol.

I'm not exactly fluent in car, and I hope I don't overwhelm you guys with questions, but any help or direction is INCREDIBLY appreciated!

Nice to be a new member, and looking forward to learning all I can.

As far as a cold air intake goes, my friend was talking about getting a fuel management system or a tune to prevent damage to the motor.

Is this something any of you recommend and if so, where can I start?

Last edited: 5 October 2011
  2. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    Hello and welcome to the nuthouse mate ;)