People who throw rocks at cars...

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I think people who throw rocks and stones at cars from motorway bridges should be locked up for a considerable period of time.

I really cannot get the mentality that someone would do something that has a high likely hood of killing people but there are so many incidents of this type each year.

Do you know what drives people to do this?

I think the majority are bored kids - and probably haven't been taught right from wrong by their parents

They must be taken to the court for first degree attemp to murder in my opinion.

But, to prove everybody can be helpfull to the society they could be used for Durex comercials...
I think the majority are bored kids - and probably haven't been taught right from wrong by their parents

Or they can be used for medical research. Just to make their egsistance worthwile for common benefit.

P.S. No, I'm not an nazi or stalinist! :lol:

After looking at the BBC news earlier, I cannot believe the size of that concrete block :amazed: and the lady is still alive to talk about it.

After looking at the BBC news earlier, I cannot believe the size of that concrete block :amazed: and the lady is still alive to talk about it.

Got it just now - the motiv for this thread is todays news?

Here we got high fences on motorway bridges. I guess at some point in time we had also such a lunatics here. Like we don't have enough mad people already. :confused:

when you said rocks i thought you meant little pebble or stones. not CONCRETE BOLLARDS! break their arms so they can't lift anything for a few months. and make them realise one of the things they could have done to their victims! how on earth anyone young or old could think that is a good "idea" is beyond me. just further proof of the general "tone" of society these days...

Indeed your right Olley, lets hope the police get some prints or DNA of the block and nab these cretins sharpish!

Bring back medievil punishments! That or give the little insert your own word here a bloody good hiding, then let motorists throw rocks and concrete blocks at them.

This is a serious issue and it's not the first time it's happened recently. Sadly the reporting of such events often brings a spate of similar events.

So, let's make sure that when the retards who did this are caught that they are taken to task severely.

They must be allowed access to rehabilitation and couselling to work out what's so wrong in their lives to lead them to do this. But only after serving 25 years with 18 hours every day hard labour.

the type of people who do this aint wired up right, they should be locked up for life fed bread and water with continuouse hard labour!!!!!!.

There is only one word for them, but I fear if If I use the word, I'll get my wrists slapped by a Moderator. The word rhymes with Bankers!

They should be taken out and publicly shot in front of there family members........... lol just kiddin. (JC Joke there)

I agree, they should be taken to court and charged with attempted murder. Or attempted man slaughter. I mean, what is the best thing they thing can happen?

In fact, I'll remove the 18 hours a day hard labour - that gives them something to keep them occupied. Lock 'em up for 25 years in exreme solitary confinement with no TV, no books, nothing at all to pas the time.

Provide 'em with food and decent sanitary facilities. Provide top notch medical care so that there's no chance they'll die in prison. This will shorten their suffering. Make sure that they have 25 years true extreme misery to repent of their sins.

In fact, I'll remove the 18 hours a day hard labour - that gives them something to keep them occupied. Lock 'em up for 25 years in exreme solitary confinement with no TV, no books, nothing at all to pas the time.

Provide 'em with food and decent sanitary facilities. Provide top notch medical care so that there's no chance they'll die in prison. This will shorten their suffering. Make sure that they have 25 years true extreme misery to repent of their sins.

Agreed totally buddy.

If you ever become PM, remind me never to annoy you!! :bigsmile:

Prisons are overcrowded so they will be out in hours. This is where the system is wrong and bring back national service and use the little scrotes as army mine sweepers.

Prisons are overcrowded so they will be out in hours. This is where the system is wrong and bring back national service and use the little scrotes as army mine sweepers.

Not a bad idea. You could hold a nice big group of them, maybe 10 at any one time, and the boss can select one at a time for bomb disposal

''here you go lad, go and open that car door and give that bag a good shake''

If it goes off, one less horrible scrote in the world, if it doesn't then he will think a bit harder next time he has some spare time and desides to thro stones from bridges.

I hate all this rehabilitation rubbish. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. I like the idea that thief used the get their hands chopped off. No chance of them doing it again.

I hate all this rehabilitation rubbish. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. I like the idea that thief used the get their hands chopped off. No chance of them doing it again.

It works out here. I have not locked my apartment door or my room door once since being here.

They no longer cut off your hand (in less you are a re offender) but you would go away for about 5 years for stealing anything, no matter how small. And there idea is, when the prisons become full, they will build another one, just as bad, for the next lot of offenders.

No. Mutilation is wrong and besides it'll buy the offenders a degree of sympathy. Just lock them up in isolation as I said. Nothing physical will compare to the misery of 25 years with no human contact, no TV, books, music, anything.

Wether it was 'for a laugh' or malicious, find them and then stick them on a deserted island off the northern coast of scotland. They can live off chuffin penguins.

Just get them to stand under that bridge and let the lady in question to drop blocks on them.

If she doesnt want to then pick from a list of volunteers.

I was going to start a volunteer list but decided it would have got quite long quite quickly and could have spoiled the thread .