opel astra g muffler

owenopel

Car
Opel Astra G
Hi I'm a beginner to tuning cars and I was thinking to start at changing my muffler . Which kind of muffler can I get for my opel astra g for a loud sporty sound???

A lot of first time modifiers start off with either a tweak to the exhaust or they fit an open air filter, this is closely followed by a change of wheels or interior/exterior add-ons.
At the end of the day you will know once you have fitted whatever modification it is, whether it works or it does not work; just remember to learn from you're mistakes and to have fun.

A lot of first time modifiers start off with either a tweak to the exhaust or they fit an open air filter, this is closely followed by a change of wheels or interior/exterior add-ons.
At the end of the day you will know once you have fitted whatever modification it is, whether it works or it does not work; just remember to learn from you're mistakes and to have fun.

And enjoy the mistakes, too. I bought a 1981 Fiat 127 as my first car. That was a learning curve.

Yes mistakes are there for learning . Do you have any tips on a sport sound muffler ?

I would just fit a straight thru glass pack muffler along with a hot dod resonator where space permits app 1/2 way along to prevent droning.
PS DO NOT FIT A 5 INCH TIP,

I already have a five inch oval tip> is that bad?

Not really if you like that sort of thing BUT it will not increase power.

PS I was thinking of a 5 inch round tip in my previous post as that looks silly when the rest of the exhaust is only app 2 inches in diameter.

welcome buddy. opel owner here too. there are few brands. there are a lot who make mufflers special for opels. what exactly are you looking for, new used?