Oops

Daz9048

Car
Audi A4 3.0 Quattro
Hi Forgot to tell you what car i have it's An Audi 3.0 quattro sport anyone know who apart from superchips will remap the ecu. Dont know whether to chip it first or sports cat/ exhaust port n polish then remap any ideas would be great when all thats done going for a supercharger if anyone know's of one to fit cheers

Hi Forgot to tell you what car i have it's An Audi 3.0 quattro sport anyone know who apart from superchips will remap the ecu. Dont know whether to chip it first or sports cat/ exhaust port n polish then remap any ideas would be great when all thats done going for a supercharger if anyone know's of one to fit cheers

You'd be better off leaving the Remap till last off mate. Do all the other engine mods then do the remap....:D

yea because for one you will see the extra bhp from your mods and then plus the new bhp of chip so if they say you get 20 bhp and you do 10 of that might be cat ect oh and hi any pics of your car ??

ahh guessing its a petrol then.
like whats been said leave the remap to last (dont chip as it is alot more hassle for the same result) get induction and exhaust sorted along with cams if available (will require 2 inlet 2exhaust) and then the head gas flowed. fuel pressure reg, bigger injectors and then the remap

Hi Ive just managed to sort out my after market stereo what a pain the Audi wiring is like nothing i have seen before. I think the original symphony 2 head unit actually does all the work of memory and stuff so i had to swap the battery live and switch live about but all working now. It goes back to the dealership tomorrow as it was delivered with a fault no (interior light's) this will be the 2nd time in (at their cost) thank god, thank's for asking though and i will keep you informed.

p.s. does anyone know of a good air intake system for the 2002 model A4 3.0 Quat if so please email me, Dmsmovesltd@btinternet.com or reply to the thread cheers Daz

Good work there Daz!

Are you after the induction noise? I've heard people rate the BMC Carbon boxes with cold air feed on NASP engines and it doesn't quite roar like a full induction kit.;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back