one for Waynne

beemer123

Wrench Pro
hi,
What size of space saver spare wheel would i need for a BMW 330I 2003.
Mine is missing for some strange reason.
Thank You
Murray.

A lot of them are one use only - 50 miles or so. And because of this they often do not get replaced. It is really annoying.

Unfortunately I can't answer the question but PaulGolding has a 330 and I'm sure he could.

In general space savers are narrower than standard and about the same height if a little shorter. Some space savers need to be inflated before use and I guess that is probably the sort you have there Murray.

A lot of them are one use only - 50 miles or so. And because of this they often do not get replaced. It is really annoying.

Unfortunately I can't answer the question but PaulGolding has a 330 and I'm sure he could.

In general space savers are narrower than standard and about the same height if a little shorter. Some space savers need to be inflated before use and I guess that is probably the sort you have there Murray.

thanks Waynne
Murray

hi

when you lift up to find the wheel and it's not there, there should be a carpet that you can lift up to reveal another part. It could be there. If not, it needs to be at least a 16" one because of the size of the brakes. Make sure it's from a 3 series cos the 5 series is different.

I would give the stealers (BMW) a buzz first. they are usually very helpful just to confirm this info is correct. A couple of people have been saying 17" but a lot are saying 16". 15" wont' go over the larger brakes of the 330.

when you are definite, there are a few on ebay

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back