On your key fob

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Apart from keys what do you have on your key fob?

I have a silver Audi key fob - some of my friends have loads of key fobs, charms, penknifes and all sorts of things, I wondered if I was normal? Is just one thing normal or should I rush out and get more stuff for my car keys?

Also has anyone actually got anything useful on their key fob?

I have a picture of the Beast on the key fob, a company at the Peterborough Modified Nationals were taking pictures of everyone's cars then you could have it printed onto key fobs, mugs, pens, mouse pads etc.

Car key, House front door key, house back door key, work key, bottle opener, a copper shark fin thing that i made when I was 12, and a piece of samco silicon water hose.

My sister used to be (during the early 1990's) the godess of keying/keyfob ancilliaries......

Fluffy toys, mini Rubik's cubes, keys for most premises in South East England, bottle opener, lipstick (yes), keyfobs for just about every vehicle maker in the world, stress relieve balls (NO, not that kind, the squishy ones ! ! ! :) ), mini phone book, torch (pre LED days) . . . .

Her car was a tip as well (ageing Ford Sierra 2.0 GL at the time), would have gone much better for a clearout, not so much do to with weight reduction but you'd have had half a chance of finding the throttle pedal and getting it down more than 1/8th of an inch

Suz I love you to bits x x - where did the good ole' days go? ;)

Car key, My fiances car key, House key, Shed key. Used to have loads of random bits on my key ring, but I got sick of them.

My wifes key ring has so much stuff on it she sounds like a jailer. The stuff also rattles around when she's driving which can be quite annoying.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back