Not Fun Anymore

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
Majority of people enjoy cleaning their car; getting everything out, going through the routine of inside/outside cleaning and waxing. But what if you stumble across a defect?

I was just drying off the car, all smiles at how shiny it is when I discovered my left headlight was lower than usual. And my bonnet didn't line up properly. This ruined my day quite frankly, as something isn't right and I cant explain it!!

All that comes to mind is that someone has put pressure on the headlight and snapped one of the mounts under the side panel. How does it affect you when you find something like this?

Probably not, my headlights are mostly on top of the car. It tilts down the quarter panel, and I've checked under the bonnet if there is anything that may be wedging it open ut nothing. The front bumper is fine too, and it's odd I've only noticed now so it must be recent.

This sort of thing gets me really mad. Then I usually discover that it was bodged by a previous owner and the bit of wood or whatever he used is no longer propping it up.

This sort of thing gets me really mad. Then I usually discover that it was bodged by a previous owner and the bit of wood or whatever he used is no longer propping it up.

Indeed, been there, done that and didn't like it! Sometimes it takes as much effort to bodge a job as it does to do it properly!

It annoyes me. I can tell you where every chip of paint, the one spot of rust, and the one stone dent is on my car. If I find anything els, I get angry!! :mad:

Haha I'm not that anal yet, although I am aware of a large dent which could be a pain to remove. What annoys me the most is that there isn't an explanation for it!! Might as well take the front end apart and get the hammer out...:rolleyes:

Haha I'm not that anal yet, although I am aware of a large dent which could be a pain to remove. What annoys me the most is that there isn't an explanation for it!! Might as well take the front end apart and get the hammer out...:rolleyes:

Try the father ted tecneque!!!

Look at it this way..............it's adding character! I used to get annoyed when finding fresh dents, but I try not to worry about it anymore otherwise you'll never drive it or park it anywhere. The wife gets more tetchy when finding a fresh parking dent in her MGF. Then again she will park as close as she can to the entrance when shopping rather than further way from the lazy oikes who don't give a damn.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back