Newbie :)

2fast2catch

Torque Master
Car
punto
Hi all

Names Cat and im from the north east of england and run my own custom decal business.

always been a bit of a petrol head currently driving 200sx s14, havent had it long but have lots of mods planned

also got GSX600f (for the nicer weather lol)

looking for a second car at the minute, after a bit of a project to keep me occupied over winter :)

Hi and welcome. What colour is it? I hear the 200s are good drifting cars. What have you got planned for it then?

its a green blue flip, yeah she likes to drift, nightmare to keep straight with even just a little bit wet on the road lol

its an auto at the min so was thinking bout manual conversion
possible facelift to s14a
greddy fmic
new wheels (currently on RS 18 inch alloys with 10.5 inch deep dish rear)
was looking at full respray in tvr crystal topaz but no sure now as love the shine on her when waxed at the min

tbh i have no idea at the min but she is due on the rollers at the end of the month. shes got a good kick on her though.

had vectra gsi before this so power difference is unreal

Let us know what you get on the rollers.

The Vectra is no comparison, glad you are happy with it. I saw a nice wide bodied 200 I think it was a feature in Banzai that they did a project on.

Hi cat and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Why do you need a second car as a project when your first car is so interesting? What were you thinking of going for then?

Let us know what you get on the rollers.

The Vectra is no comparison, glad you are happy with it. I saw a nice wide bodied 200 I think it was a feature in Banzai that they did a project on.

i will do cant wait to see what she is putting out :)

Hi cat and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Why do you need a second car as a project when your first car is so interesting? What were you thinking of going for then?

want something i can tinker with over the winter but something that runs cos dont fancy taking the 200 out in the snow and ice lol

been thinking bout getting something small increasing power and then adding rally graphics as i have decal business so will just make them myself :) and need to do as much advertising as possible and the 200 and bike have been bearing the brunt of my imagination so far lol.

or i might just buy a shed and make a proper sleeper lol

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan. I love the sleeper concept. An old rat style granada with a 2.8 turboed engine would be fun;)

what about a golf estate with a vr6 transplant then stick a td040 turbo if im right on it,iv seen a few of those round the euro scene.you ever do any euro cars with graphics 2fast2catch?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back