newbie....

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Might I suggest you have a word with one of our esteemed members on here @RobBentley, Rob had a particularly potent Passat once upon a time and actually remaps all kinds of models.

Cheers for the replies. ...ill be in touch with them...id like a turbo upgrade but a bolt on one with no modifications. I can only see the ko4 at the mo....

The k04 isn't a straight bolt on job. You'll need a new exhaust Manifold, oil line, fpr, injectors, uprated intercooler, maf, tip and a remap;)

Its going for a remap today.then ill decide which turbo to order etc.its gotta be reliable as car is a family car but also a toy for me.....also on a budget as the missus now wants a turbo passat

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Turbo upgrade and remap is about all you'll need although traction becomes and issue around 225bhp on these. A good LSD will help out greatly, especially in the corners.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back