Newbie (43yrold)Oldie

Balloon Chaser

Wrench Pro
Car
civic vti-s 18i
Hi boys and gals
My names Lorne,got a r reg civic VTI-S 18i,full skirts,pirate black,goes met purple in the sun,completley original,apart from wheels,even got the original vti mats in it,look like new.apaarantley there were only 500 made.very quick when the variable valves kick in,missus dont liike it,to quick and sporty she reckons.Anyone know what it might be worth?

Last edited:
Hi there nice to have you along. I shortlisted a VTI-S when I was looking but they were pretty rare so I got a PURPLE A3 instead!;)

Sounds like you've got a great car there. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars (Your'e certainly not the oldest on here though, and try not to use your modern txt speak you whippersnapper!:lol:!)

As far as value goes what is the mileage? Does it have a FSH?
Yes it has full honda service history,till the last couple,then a local garage.97,000mls
the original owner from new,turns out he lives in the next road to me,he sold it to a friend of his,who is a car valeter,and his dad owns a mechanics garage,hence the last few srevices weren`t Honda dealer,so as you can imagine its immaculate.bar a few car park brushes.
Even the vti logo mats,and aluminium gear knob got no wear atall.
All the manuals and the red master key Still in its packet,are present.

Last edited:
Hello
AS............YOUR...........SO...........OLD.............WE'LL..........TALK..............VERRRRRY....................SLOWLY...............&................LOUDLY.........PLEASE.............TRY.........NOT...........TO.........FALL..........ASLEEP..........AS........IT..........SCARES..........THE............YOUNG............ONES!:toung:

Sorry couldn't resist, welcome along, you'll enjoy it here :D

Hello
AS............YOUR...........SO...........OLD.............WE'LL..........TALK..............VERRRRRY....................SLOWLY...............&................LOUDLY.........PLEASE.............TRY.........NOT...........TO.........FALL..........ASLEEP..........AS........IT..........SCARES..........THE............YOUNG............ONES!:toung:

Sorry couldn't resist, welcome along, you'll enjoy it here :D
Its half past three dear,
could you type larger as the eyesight aint what it used to be...:lol:

Thanks for the welcome
still trying to find my way around this forum,will put some pictures up when i know how to.

Right buddy there is a section for you to read in the Gallery For Members on "How to post pics". But you will need 10 or more posts of your own before you can start posting pics and links. Have a look round the forum buddy and get posting...:bigsmile:

The quick uploader is under the smilies box.

Click on "Quick up load"

Then "Browse"

Select the pic you want to upload from your computer.

Click on "Open"

Click on "Host It!"

A code should appear in the text box where you write normally. Click on "Preview post" to check all is well.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back