Newb From Texas with Hummer

BigbadT

Car
HUMMER H3T Base 3.7
Hey guys I just joined and very excited to be part of this forum. I'm not your typical guy here though. I drive a Hummer. I am here to learn about doing an engine swap.

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

A Hummer eh! A formidable beast of a vehicle that's for sure. Not really suited for the roads over here in the UK, although I have seen a stretched limousine version and a South London radio station has one for advertising purposes.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

I look forward to reading your project thread and keeping up with your progress. Feel free to ask any questions and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back