New kid on the block :)

vwftw

Car
Atif Siddiqui
Hi all! I'm Atif AKA vwftw (translation; "volkswagen for the win" for those not so hip..bruv).

Im nearly 20 and I've been driving (legally) for a year and six months. I drive a VW Polo 1.4CL 6N and I love it to pieces. Not a particularly fast lil car but its fun to drive! So far, I've popped in a K&N Induction Kit and a new badgeless mesh grill... Pics to come when I've fixed up a lil boo boo :sad2:

Other than cars, I love playing drums and I'm here to learn stuff bout cars :)

See ya on the boards..

Hi there and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you along. Post up some pics (you will need 10 posts though first!)

Hi all! I'm Atif AKA vwftw (translation; "volkswagen for the win" for those not so hip..bruv).

"Do it again"

majorie_dawes_home_203_203x152.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist, welcome along, Bruv... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit her ed................................................... Sorry typo it was funny so i left it

Hi there dude! :lol:

Hi everyone new to this lark, just been to look at a few VW polo's 1.4CL i have got my heart set on one, just hoping to tune straight away, what would be the first step? it would be much appreciated

hey and welcome.
1st way to tune the polo. Save lots as itll be expensive if you want to see a real gain from something as small as a 1.4.

i believe the block itself is very close to the 1600 so could possibly be stroked to 1600 using the bottom end from a 1600

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back