new here

M

mypuet

hey, im extremely new to cars. I just got interested after my best friend introduced me to it all. I suddenly got all interested in how cars work, the engine, the mods, everything. But she doesn't kno the mechanics of the car really. Could anybody tell me where to start learning EVERYTHING about cars and mods?

Hi and welcome. Look at sites like howstuffworks.com to find out the basic mechanics and how an engine works. I would do this first because you need to understand how and why an engine works and does what it doe before you can think of tuning it. For the mods, the best place to look is probably good tuning magazine. I think Haynse do a good manual for tuning and mods, that is probably worth a look. :wink:

Welcome but be carefull cos modding cars is very addictive there is never enough power under your right foot.

Welcome and well said Billyo. I don't think there is such a thing as a finished modded car!

i hate to think what would happen if we weren't restricted by wages :shock:

driving to work....formula 1 stylie :D

I'd probably drive to work d1 style if money were no object and there was no such thing as a road traffic act and other motorists! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back