New Car........

Right the new car has been ordered. In the end I'm having a Focus 1.6 Zetec in Panther Black. Now this will just be the runaround car so it will be stayin standard. I only have 2 pics for now and the car should be ready to pick around the 18th. I can't wait...:D:D:D

Attachments

• 31012009062.jpg
    31012009062.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 31012009063.jpg
    31012009063.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 16
The Focus enjoying racing at Mallory park.
3465834540_027e6e7e97.jpg

3465834550_bfcf7b06d8.jpg

I hope you bought it a hot dog.;)

It got treated to a full tank of fuel before we went. Although I only used a 1/4 of a tank there and back. I'd left it in the Paddock during the morning but got a bit paranoid about people scratching it and stuff with bikes and 3 wheelers going round the paddock so at dinner I fetched it and left it at the side of my post where I could keep an eye out on it. lol. :lol: Had to get a pic of it though cause it looked dead moody on the day.

Nice car Turbo, just been visualising it sitting pretty on some BBS wheels with the tops of the racing seats visible through the windows and the shine of a roll cage bar peeking out from the back lol

Probably a good thing you have the Rover to keep you busy. ;)

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

just been playin catch up, but very nice car mate, pity it only a run around, bet it could turn into something very nice.

A bit of Tcut and it will be fine;)

Sorry to see the damage, it is really galling when stuff like this happens.

That's why they gave us disposable camera's to keep in the vans at work, so if we do have a bump we were supposed to take pics of the scene. Most of the blokes have given the cameras to their kids.
00afe924.gif

Did you get any pics on your phone? :)

like anyone remembers whats going on around you when an accident has just happened, i know i didnt when i wrote the old cavalier sri off way back when, only thing i had in my mind was giving the stupid b£$%hes mother a mouthfull after she pulled out of her driveway in front of me and her mother blamed me and asked me if i had been drinking, the cheek of some people.
but shame about the car mate, but im sure it will be good as new in no time at all.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back